1. You are entitled to make a warranty claim if:
1.1 You own the unit or if you have the owner’s consent to represent the owner of the unit; and
1.2 You contact us within a reasonable time of discovering the problem with the unit.
1. Submission of the original invoice from our accredited dealers with the indicated purchase date shall be a pre-requisite for the warranty claim.
2. Claims under this warranty shall only be given if the product is properly installed, mounted and operated. The installation and operational instructions as well as the technical data sheet issued by GROHE always have, even during the installation, to be observed. This shall apply irrespective of whether installation is performed by a qualified specialist fitter or whether the end customer installs and mounts the product on its own.
3. In order to claim the GROHE Manufacturer's Warranty the product must be duly and properly cleaned and cared for in accordance with the GROHE care instructions and is operated in accordance with the operational instructions. The technical product information, the technical data sheets and the GROHE care instructions may be found in the sales packaging and on the GROHE website (www.grohe.de).
4. In the event of questions concerning maintenance and care, employees of GROHE's service organisation will be happy to assist and can be contacted on (+632) 893-3113.
This limited warranty does not include the following:
1. If the product was not properly installed, cared, maintained or repaired,
2. If the defect is attributable to incorrect operation or incorrect handling of the product,
3. If the defect occurs due to missing or incorrect maintenance,
4. If spare parts other than original GROHE spare parts are used during repairs or maintenance of the product,
5. If the defect was caused by transport or installation of the product,
6. If the surface has been scratched,
7. If the product is a display / or previously used as adisplay product,
8. If consumables (such as filters, filter cartridges, aerators or batteries) or material subject to wear and tear (such as seals or hoses) are affected,
9. If the defect was caused by a breakage of fragile parts (such as glass or light bulbs),
10. If the defect occurs due to aggressive environmental influences (such as chemicals, cleaning agents), lime scale or disruptions due to ice and/or lime,
11. If the defect is caused by specific environmental circumstances (e.g. excess or negative pressure in the line, excess voltage or under voltage on the line),
12. If the defect is attributable to willful or negligent damage to the product by the end customer or a third party.
GROHE will review in each specific case and assess whether the warranty prerequisites have been met and whether there are any grounds for exclusion. If a warranty claim is asserted and it emerges during an inspection of the product by GROHE that there was no defect or there is no warranty claim for one of the above reasons, GROHE is entitled to charge a service fee of Php800.00 per visit. In case the customer furnishes proof that due to the circumstances of his case he was not able to recognize that a warranty claim was not given, the service fee does not apply. If, however, the defect is – without a warranty claim being given – nonetheless rectified, the services rendered may be charged to the customer based on the incurred expenses (material, wages, travel expenses).