The GROHE Atrio double-handle basin mixer – high performance and standout style in a premium piece
The GROHE Atrio double-handle basin mixer has a slender high spout making it the perfect complement to vessel basins. If you’re looking to create a mood of quiet indulgence, this hand-assembled tap will only enhance it. Operation is via the two cross handles, offering smooth, precise control that is both dependable and durable. A set of caps with subtle ‘H’ and ‘C’ markings is included, as is an alternative plain set. The monobloc mixer’s high C-spout swivels through 150° for enhanced usability. The water-saving GROHE EcoJoy feature limits the flow to 5.7l/min thereby cutting use without impacting performance. This tap also has a clever push-open waste set. The finish is lustrous, long-lasting GROHE StarLight chrome which will maintain these dazzling looks through years of use. GROHE Atrio – the icon of elegance and precision.
- for free-standing basins
- ceramic headparts 1/2", 90°
- GROHE Long-Life Shine durable sparkling sheen
- GROHE Water Saving 5.7 l/min laminar mousseur
- rapid installation system
- swivel tubular spout with mousseur and stop limiter
- Push-open waste set 1 1/4"
- flexible connection hoses
- with cross handles
- Two different sets of caps included. One set with "H" and "C" marking, one set without marking.
|2||Ceramic headpart, 1/2"||45883000|
|2.1||O-ring ø18.2 x ø1.7||0392400M|
|3||O-ring dia. 13.5x2.75 mm||0128500M|
|6||Shank fastening assembly||48384000|
|7||Pop-up waste set||65807000|
|8||Ceramic headpart, 1/2"||45882000|
|8.1||O-ring ø18.2 x ø1.7||0392400M|